Friday, August 21, 2009

Computer Genius!

This is especially for my boys---- but others may also be amazed!

After miniature club yesterday, I stopped by my friend Mary's house. We visited for a while. She said she was having trouble with her internet and her grandson had made the high school football team and hadn't been able to come over and fix it for her. She asked if I could look at it for her--- I'm thinking-- UMMMM-- yea right---I'm a computer genius----so I sat down at her computer and clicked on the internet explorer icon and got an error message. Turns out I AM a computer genius (at least in her eyes)! Her modem was lying on the floor (don't ask me why), I picked it up and saw the standby light was was on, so I pressed the power button and TADA- "fixed" her internet-- she thinks I'm wonderful!!!!

OK-- pick yourselves up off the floor and stop laughing, we aren't all as techno savvy as the rest of you. At least I didn't start out calling one of you to ask for help and get put on speaker phone so everyone in the office could hear (you know who you are).

I am off to the gym (if I write it here then I HAVE to go). I am meeting a new trainer on Monday-- my former trainer left the gym and I still have some sessions left on my contract.

Later.........

No comments:

Post a Comment