Thursday, June 2, 2011

Life Goes On

Not much going on around here--- today was miniature club.  I left early to go get a hair cut, the girl who usually cuts my hair was off today. Now, if I actually used a hairdresser in a "real" salon,  I would have had an appointment, but, since I go to Great Clips, I go when I get up one morning and realize I can't handle the mop any more.  So, what to do??  I could leave and go back when Gina would be there, but that would've meant dealing with the mop for at least another week with my crazy schedule. Or, I could take a chance on one of the "stylists" who were working at the time.  Since I had left mini club early and my schedule doesn't have any openings soon, I took the chance.  Tomorrow morning will be the test when I am getting ready for work.

After the haircut, I went to the nail salon and got my first pedicure of the season.  It was LONG over due, but my toes are now "Malaga Whine"  and I am happy, happy, happy!

Next was Harris Teeter-- pork tenderloins are BOGO this week--sweeeet-- since I have a pork tenderloin dish on the menu for supper club on Saturday night.  Then I went to Kroger to finish my shopping.

After work tomorrow there is a Service Excellence reception for work.  Mike was going to go with me,  but since it is at 5:30 he's going to skip it.  When I get home, I'm going to have to get in high gear to get ready for Saturday night.

Mike still has to get the dining room back together for Saturday night-- the curtains won't be up and the plugs and switches won't be changed, but the walls and trim are done and it looks great!

OK-- off to bed so I can get up early and get to work.  My schedule is going to change a bit-- I'm only going to staff one night a week and then do the rest of my time in the office.  I'm excited about the change!

More later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment