Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Wishes

Hope you are just about ready for Christmas--- I know I'm as ready as I'm going to be----and I'm sure we're going to have a wonderful time! The trees are decorated, gifts wrapped and cookies are baked.  Menus are in process and grocery stores will be open or we'll just have to make do with what is in the house.

The Myrtle Beach crew will be here Thursday--- along with "the girls"  Ellie and Bailey, who will be staying with "Grampa and Gramma" for the week. The Virginians will be here Fri evening with Mdx and Macy.  SO, we'll be 6 adults, 1 two year-old and 5 dogs!  Wish we could see our Arkansas kids, but we did get to be with them for a week this summer.

After work tomorrow (today, actually) I'm meeting Megan at the gym, then will TRY to get the grocery list finished and get out to the store.  I have to work Wed and Thurs nights, but then am off for the weekend!

Once Christmas is over, I need to get serious in the studio and catch up on my club project and some of my other UFO's.

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Macy is going to love having the little dogs to play with! I told dad that we have a small pop-up crate for her, I hope that it works. Love you and see you in a few days.

    ReplyDelete