Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Where Have I been?

Mostly working and sleeping, actually.

Had a great visit with the VA contingent of the family!  Enjoyed playing with Mdx and seeing how much she has grown.  It was so wonderful to see Marshall, it's hard to believe he'd only been home 3 weeks from his deployment in Iraq.  It seems like months since he called me to tell me he was home.  Mary is going to a "Tacky Christmas Sweater Party", if she doesn't win with the sweater she borrowed from me, there is no justice in this world!

The inflatables are up in the yard-- now "we" (me) have to get the inside done.  That is my plan for this week and weekend-- after being on call tonight (Tues) and working Wed night, then doing an 8 hour shift on Thur and Fri.  Oh yeah, I want to bake this weekend too.  Well, I'll be sure and update my progress!

I'm working with a new trainer at the gym.  Sadly, Sarah's schedule no longer allows her to train with clients.  Today Megan had me doing arms and back and then SURPRISE--- I got to do planks!! 

Well, if I have any thoughts of achieving anything productive this morning, I better get some sleep.

Sweet dreams...................................

1 comment: