Monday, September 7, 2009

Birthday Weekend!

We've had a crazy birthday weekend and the last of our guests will leave in the morning. The house is already really quiet and I miss the excitement of having my house full of family and friends. The refrigerator is still full even though there were plenty of groceries consumed over the past 3 days. Tomorrow will be back to work and laundry and all the other stuff that goes with life in the real world.
Enjoy some pictures from our weekend-- we missed all our family and friends who couldn't be with us, but we thought of you as we celebrated.

Blowing out the candle

YUM--- I love cupcakes-- good thing Mommy took my dress off before I got my hands on it!


Yes, one must wear all the contents of the dress up box at the same time!
"My stroller"


Is this possibly another birthday girl-- or a new player for the Steelers?
You decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment