Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Really, Seriously.....

The heart Walk is in less than 3 weeks--- please think about making a donation! This is my first time ever to do something like this and I'm excited to do it!

Follow This Link to visit Kris' web page - then click on team members to see my name and help me in my efforts to support American Heart Association - Myrtle Beach, SC

I've stepped up my training in the past 2 weeks and feel confident I can do it in less than an hour- today I did 2 miles on the elliptical in 29 min 20 sec. Then I moved to weights and did some balance work and lunges. I meet with my trainer tomorrow afternoon-- I'm sure Sarah will have some fun and games planned!

I know this may be hard to believe since I tend to write a lot about my "gym experiences", but we really do have a life around here!

Last night we had a wonderful visit with Mike's Uncle and Aunt from Baltimore. They were on their way home from attending a reunion of his ship in Myrtle Beach. We had a nice dinner (Mike grilled steaks and veggies) and then Al showed us pictures he took this summer on his trip to Germany. They had to leave early this morning to get home and get ready to leave again for Illinois. They will be visiting Jane's daughter and family in Peoria and then heading south to visit with the southern Ill family. Wish we could have had a longer visit with them, but understand they have places to go and people to see.

I actually have tomorrow and Thursday OFF!!! Tomorrow I am planning to get a haircut then grab a few groceries and get some pictures printed. I'm planning to spend the afternoon in my studio working on miniature projects (until it's time to go to the gym). Thursday my plan is to get the newsletter done for the miniature club and head back out to the studio. I'll have to do a little laundry, but I will still have time to play!!!

Mike is heading to Maryland this weekend. His folks and sister are having a yard sale and he's going to help them. I have to work Fri, Sat and Sun nights so I'll be home with the dogs-- well, technically, they will be home and I'll be coming in and out to see to their needs and get some sleep.

Well, off to bed so I can get up and accomplish the goals I've set for tomorrow. Think about donating to the American Heart Association. Nite All.......

No comments:

Post a Comment