Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Catching Up....

Getting ready for family to come this weekend-- Mdx turned 2 last week and we are having a birthday party here on Sunday. Looking forward to everyone being here and hoping the weather is nice.

Met with my trainer today--- we did lots of arm work-- machines and dumb bells. Ended by doing 30 pull/chin ups with 130# of counterweight. I had warmed up walking on the treadmill-- I did 1.5 miles in 28 minutes. I wasn't pushing myself really hard-- will walk again tomorrow and do standing crunches.

Went to the Durham Bull's game Saturday night--- it took them until the bottom of the 14 inning with 2 outs, 3 balls and 2 strikes to finally win. After the games there were fireworks-- we got home about 1 AM.

Tomorrow is the Miniature Club's annual luncheon. We are meeting at Carino's at 1-- I'm sure Sarah (my trainer) would NOT approve of this choice, but I won't tell her if you don't. Then I have grocery shopping to do and a few errands to run.

Off to bed so I can (hopefully) get an early start......Later......

No comments:

Post a Comment