Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Hope all the Moms out there have had a wonderful day today.  My day started with cards from Marshall and Mary and Mdx then a cinnamon roll with Mdx and her Mommy baked by Grandpa.  After we ate, Grandpa took Mdx outside for a surprise.  Mdx came back in to get me to come out to the garage-- she and Grandpa had planted a hibiscus for me in the planter between the garage doors.  The hibiscus was from Mary and Marshall. 
cinnamon roll face girl!

The VA crew headed up to Blue Jay Point for Mdx's cousin's birthday party.  We had a nice weekend visit with them.  Here are some pictures.....

watering the salvia

















and the tomatoes











                                                                        waiting for Grandpa to refill the watering can



Mdx LOVES to water!










talking with Grandpa and Loving on Auggie








Mdx and Opa












Talked to my Myrtle Beach guy and Little Rock guy today also.  We had shrimp and grits for dinner and apple crisp for dessert.  I tried to be good, but alas, I am weak.

Friday's calendar saying.... Troubles....
                                    She's got more problems than she can say grace over.

I hope I am never in a place where others would think this of me. 

and the weekend saying...Certainity....
                                          As sure as God made little green apples.

I like this one--- will have to remember it.

Time to close it down for tonight---- work out with Megan in the morning, then to Costco to refill the propane tanks, then Kroger for asparagus (hope it looks good), leftovers for dinner tomorrow-- lots of choices--- barbequed chicken, grilled pork tenderloin, and shrimp and grits and of course salad!

More later..... sleep tight......

No comments:

Post a Comment