Sunday, April 4, 2010

Friendship

                 If friendship were flowers, I'd pick you.

And I'd hope to have a bouquet too big for any vase I own!  The weekend saying is just perfect for the beautiful two days we have just had.  We were blessed with a wonderful weekend, the sun was shining, the temperature was in the low 80's with very little humidity, and the flowers are blooming.  How appropriate for  Easter weekend!

Jenny posted some pictures on FB of Mason and Marshall having an Easter egg hunt at the hotel in Mississippi.  They were able to get away from Little Rock and drove down to spend the weekend with Marshall.  Guess you're never too old for an egg hunt!
Not the best picture, I snagged it from FB! But you can see their smiles.  At least Marshall is smiling-- Mason has never been a big smiler.

Not sure what Marc and Kris were up to this weekend.  I know they've been more than busy with getting her Mom's house ready to list and The Atlantic Stage Company plus their "regular" jobs.  Hope they've been able to get some rest.

Mike talked to his Dad today.  John was supposed to get back from Iraq late tomorrow, but will be delayed until sometime Tuesday.  We're so glad he will be home soon, I know it is hard for Marcia and David to have him gone.  (And hard for him to be gone from his family).  Speaking of Marcia and John, they will be celebrating their 15th anniversary this month-an early congratulations to them!

I have just about finished my table favors for State Day.  YEAH!!!

We didn't fix a big Easter dinner for just the two of us, I made Shrimp and Grits instead- MM GOOD! and we had strawberries and ice cream for dessert-- that's right Megan--- ICE CREAM-- the first I've had in six weeks! (Lent)

Have an early day tomorrow, then training with Megan at 4:30.  My lunch is packed and someone may be getting a surprise at work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment