Monday, June 29, 2009

One Day Down

I managed to ONLY work 8 hours today--YEA!!! (OK, I actually had to be there 8 1/2 hours because of an automatic 30 minute meal deduction after 6 hours, but I only WORKED 8 hours).

I was at the gym by 4:30 and walked 3 miles in 54 minutes, I can tell I'm not where I was before all the respiratory mess started, but I'll get back there! Then I used the standing crunch machine thing with 50# of weight on it-- I did 4 sets of 25 crunches each. Weds I'll walk again and do some arm and balance work.

After the gym I ran into Kroger-- sweaty gym clothes and everything-- to pick up a few essentials-- there were a few specials in the deli so I got some Boar's Head meat to have for lunch. Tomorrow I'll fix a bowl of lettuce to have for salads the rest of the week. How boring is my life that I write about a trip to the grocery store!

Mike talked to #2 son today-- we are looking forward to seeing them in August.

I'll try to have a more interesting life soon! Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment