Thursday, October 8, 2009

Can You Say BOOOOOORRRRRING?

Not much new--- still spending a lot of time in a drug induced stupor. Talked to a nurse at the dr office this morning. She said the pain is to be expected, she will call me back later about refilling my prescription and possibly something non-narcotic so I can go back to work. (Advil is NOT going to do it) I'm only sleeping about 3 hours at a time and have been waking up about between 4 and 4:30 in the morning in a lot of pain.

We are still planning to go to Myrtle Beach tomorrow. The Heart Walk is Saturday. Mike has said he will walk at my pace. I feel like I can do the walk-- just will take it slow.

Weds afternoon my "baby" brother became a grandpa! Charleigh Anne was born about 2:30 and weighed 8# 3 oz! Baby and Mom are coming home today!

I'm going to try to get a little bit of work done in my studio today-- no power tools or X-acto knives though! Gotta get caught up for miniature club next week.

Well, time to get a shower and take some more pain medicine.

Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment