Monday, October 5, 2009

Still Hurting

Spent Sunday and today mostly propped in the recliner-- it hurts to put pressure where the rash is on my back. Still taking pain medicine around the clock which makes me pretty sleepy. I kept nodding off today while trying to do the puzzles from the paper. Hoping tomorrow I may be a little more coherent and might be able to spend some time in my studio.

This is a picture that our new miniature club project:


So far, we have marked the walls and put gesso on them to simulate plaster and stained and laid the wood floor. I have to get busy and paint my walls so I will be ready for club next week. We are going to work on the window and the floor in the hall area.

"Talked" via IM with #3 son in Iraq for a few minutes tonight. He is counting down the days until he comes home.

We are still planning to do the Heart Walk in Myrtle Beach this weekend. I will just take it easy and maybe re-evaluate my goal to finish in less than an hour. I don't think I'll get to the gym this week--it's too uncomfortable having fabric rub against the rash-- but hopefully it will be more dried up by Saturday.

I'm heading to bed and hope to sleep all night.......

No comments:

Post a Comment