Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Get to Play Again Tomorrow!!

I am so lucky--- 3 play dates in 6 days!!!  Tomorrow morning I'm going to visit my friend Sydnie and we get to play!  Yesterday I got to play with Mary and Sat was yet another playdate.  It has been a long time since I got this much play time. 

Met with Sarah at the gym yesterday-- she might have promised no pull-ups, but she knows alot of OTHER exercises that have the word UP in them!  I did push ups and planks and step ups and step up and overs (thanks Nikki)  and and  and......  I was pretty tired when we finished, but it felt good-- and I really feel like I'm getting stronger, I'm not totally immobilized the next day like I used to be!  I may never have "abs of steel" but I'm working on "quads of steel"!  So far I've also walked 3 miles and biked 2 miles this week-- I'm going to the gym in the am before going out to Sydnie's-- not sure what I'm going to do, but-- I'll make it good. 

Tomorrow evening, it's just me and the dogs so I'll probably spend some time plowing a path through my studio.  I'm trying to get my UFO's (unfinished objects) in order so I know what I have and what I "need" to complete some projects. 

Please continue to keep my daughter in law's mother, Nancy, and her family in your thoughts and prayers, her prognosis is grim and they need all the positive thoughts and energy we can send their way.  We love them all and wish we could wrap them in our arms and take away the pain and hurt they feel. 

Blessings..........

No comments:

Post a Comment