Thursday, March 18, 2010

I've Done It Again

Well, it didn't take me long to get behind on my southern sayings again!   Haven't done much but work this week-- and today was miniature club then training with Megan. 

My work out today was quite a challenge-- this respiratory stuff has taken a toll on me!  I am so ready to be OVER this mess.

We did manage to fix ourselves a decent meal tonight-- grilled chicken, grilled asparagus and steamed broccoli.  Now we are both sitting here about to doze off--- I know, I know, you envy our exciting lifestyle.

So to catch up (AGAIN)----

Monday .. A Sweet Talker
She can talk the legs off a table.
I do believe this has probably been used to describe me!

Tuesday .. If you're referring to a person everyone likes but is lazy, you might say...
He's a good dog but he don't like to hunt much.

Wednesday ..  Little Girl
She's as cute as a bug in a rug and just as feisty.
If you could look this one up in a dictionary (or where ever you look up sayings) I know a little girl whose picture would be there!!  Anybody wanna guess who that might be?

And for today .. When describing a gut who laces his conversations with foul language, you might say....
His mouth ain't no prayer book.
And I can think of somebody else who could be the definition for this one, too!!! 

OK, that's all I've got tonight---- I am going to get a dish of fruit and head on to bed-- I'm EXHAUSTED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment