Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Contrarian

If you throwed him in the river he'd float upstream.

Don't we ALL know somebody like this????  Someone who could argue the sky is blue????  This saying has put a very funny image in my head!

I worked on my club project for a while this evening-- I think I'm caught up to where I'm supposed to be. I am really pleased with how it is turning out-- I promise pictures soon.  I also worked on my table favors for State Day, they are almost done--- have to work on packaging tomorrow evening.  After club tomorrow I am going to see Sydnie, I know she needs to move, but I sure am going to miss her.

Looking forward to seeing Mary and Mdx on Sat for the Easter Egg Hunt. It is supposed to be a beautiful day.  Hopefully we'll have a good turn out.

Going to try to get some sleep so I can get moving in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment