Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hi There!

Today was a beautiful day here in Raleigh! The sun was shining brightly on my way home from work and it was hard to settle down and get some sleep before my busy afternoon started. I hope your day was as beautiful as ours was.


Marshall called today. Mary had an ultrasound yesterday and they're pretty sure there is a boy on the way! How exciting!!! Marshall said he was home because Mdx was sick and Mary had a Dr appt. I heard Mdx say in the background "I sick" and then I heard her say "when you coming Grandma", but Marshall said she said "I need cuddles". He can believe what he wants, but I staying with what I heard!

This afternoon started at miniature club. Work continued on our projects. As usual, I had everything with me, but basically just watched what was to be done and will work at my own pace here at home. That way I can "tweak" things along the way, such as restain the cut ends of wood, and let glue dry completely before moving on to the next steps. Guess I'm just a little anal about some things!

After miniature club, it was time to meet Megan at the gym. She had me doing a lot of legs again today and then a few new things with resistance bands, along with the usual lunges and step ups and squats and planks. It's not easy keeping up the pace on only 3 hours of sleep, but I did everything she wanted me to do. I am amazed at myself and how far I've come in the last year!

Now to catch up with the daily sayings......

Tuesday-- If someone is chewing you out, you might say...

Oh, don't get your tail up and stinger out!


Wednesday-- Unattractive...
He's so ugly he gets hired to haunt houses.


and today-- If you're talking about a person who acts as if he knows it all, you might say....

He thinks he's captain of the corn pile.


Time for bed, then off to work in the morning.......

No comments:

Post a Comment