Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What a Windy Day!

It was cold this morning (39), then the sun came out, the temperature went up and the wind started!  There was just a news update about 4 houses that were destroyed by fire spread by the wind near where my friend Sydnie lives-- pretty scary stuff if you ask me. 

Took an interesting class at work today-- about internal customer service--- makes you stop and think about things-- like how we all have to work together internally to give the best external customer service as possible. 

After work I went to the gym again-- I walked 3 miles in 58 minutes 40 seconds.  I used a slight incline today (5.5%).  Not a record, but I stuck it out.  I'm a little sore today-- abs and shoulders, but even though I did a bunch of lunges and other leg stuff yesterday, my legs are good--- guess that means I'm making some progress!!  It feels good to feel good after a workout!

Chicken and asparagus for dinner, fruit salad for dessert and enough  leftovers to take for dinner tomorrow night! 

Today's calendar---If you're referring to the time you chewed out someone, you might say...

I  preached his funeral.

I don't think this is one I would use-- not a fan of the funeral reference, but who knows, it may come in handy some day.

It's been a long day--- off to bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment