Monday, March 22, 2010

Lying

 Tryin' to get away with a bad lie is like tryin' to put a wildcat in a burlap sack.

That sums it up pretty well, don't you think. 

Had a busy day today-- early day at work,  then to the gym, then to Kroger for some vegetables and milk and stuff, then over to see my friend Sydnie for a bit.

Megan worked me pretty hard today-- lots of legs and some cardio and arms and abs.  I think I'm going to feel it in the morning!  I'm meeting her again Friday. 

Still have some sunburn from being outside at the yard sale on Saturday-- yeah-- WAAH, WAAH, WAAH.  Hey, it's MY blog, I can cry if I want to!

Not much else going on around here-- back to work in the morning, then to the gym.  Then I need to finish my tote bag favors for State Day-hopefully, I can do that tomorrow evening.  I'm going to have to spend this weekend catching up with my club project-- I have wood to sand and stain and seal, just talking about it is making me tired!

Off to bed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment