Monday, February 8, 2010

And Today's saying is.......

New Father

A new daddy is as proud as a dog with two tails.

Through the years I've seen more than one daddy who fits this description!

Got to work at 7 this morning----- left in time to be at the gym at 4--- Used a couple of  "new" (to me) machines today--overhead leg presses and some kind of kneeling leg curl thing-- yes, once again it was a lot of legs.  I made a BIG booboo--- I let the bike pause while doing a cardio sprint (which I was doing a really poor job of to start with) not just once, but twice-- so I had to do 20 pushups---I did my penance like the big girl I am.  Megan took pity on me and gave me a good stretch when we were done.

Tonight we had tilapia, roasted potatoes and steamed cauliflower and broccoli for dinner... yum!

Don't know much else--- work tomorrow and Wed nights. 

Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment