Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Am SOOOOOOOO Behind....

This has been a crazy week----  It all started last Friday night--- can I still use the snow as my excuse for everything that I've neglected to get accomplished?-- HMMMM ---I think I'm gonna try!

Anyway,  I went in early Monday night to work on the schedule, worked again Tuesday night and then 3-11 yesterday.  Today was miniature club, then I went to the gym-- I supposed to train today, but Megan plugged me in for 3:30 AM instead of PM-- so I walked some and then did some machines.  After that, I got a haircut and did some grocery shopping. I am working tomorrow, but will only be there about 6 hours so I don't go into OT.  I'm hoping to be productive around here this weekend, but I'm not making ANY promises.


To catch up on my calendar sayings.......

Tuesday:     If you are talking about a man of few words, you might say....

He don't use his kindlin' to start a fire.


Wednesday:    Go-getter

He always shows up bright eyed and bushy-tailed.


and for today:  If you want to threaten someone, you might say.....

I'll cut off your water and take out the meter.

The first one I don't quite get, the second one I've heard all my life, but the third one I think is hilarious!!!!!  I can think of some people I know who may have had this happen to them or DONE it to someone else!!

Well, think I'll close it down for tonight and try to get a good night's sleep.........


More later........... 



No comments:

Post a Comment