Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Boring Day

Ain't nothin' to write home 'bout.

It might not be anything to write home about, but I manage to blog about it!!!

Well, I managed to spend the weekend working in the studio----and NOT playing until this evening.  I started in the closet and then the cabinets.  There's still a lot to do, but I got more done than I thought I would.

I even took some pictures of my club project.  I have to get the bed done before I can go any farther because it has to be placed before I can glue in the alcove-- any way, here are some pictures of the bed....

You can get an idea of the size of the bed if you look at the glue bottle next to it. (And you can get an idea of how old the glue is by the price on it!).



The room gets wainscoting on the wooden floor part.  There will be posts at the edge of the wooden floor to separate from the hallway.  It's a long way from finished, but we will be making a lot of progress on it at the next couple of meetings.

Well, tomorrow is "Payroll Monday", so I'm heading to bed so I can get up early and "get 'er done".


Later.......

Be sure to click on the pictures to get a bigger view!!

No comments:

Post a Comment