Friday, February 19, 2010

Spendthrift

She can spend my paycheck faster than a preacher can spot a counterfeit nickel.

For the life of me, I can't think of ANYONE who might fit that description... ummm... yeah... really.


After work today I went to the gym.  I walked then did some arm, leg and ab machines.  Then I got to work in the studio.....

I got the wood stained for my club project, then got started with some organizing.  I am putting all items for specific projects together and labeling the container.  That way as I come across things, I can put them in the appropriate container and get a better idea of what I have and where it goes.  It sounds like a good theory to me, what do you think? 

So, tomorrow and Sunday afternoon my plan is to continue trying to tame the chaos....more to come on that!

Stay tuned... I might even get brave and take some pictures along the way...later...

No comments:

Post a Comment