Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Stubbornness

Try to change her mind?  Heck, I might as well be a rubber-nosed woodpecker in a petrified forest.

That must be one stubborn person.  Having had a "pet" woodpecker-- who liked to peck on our METAL fireplace chimney--- I remember how much noise that thing made. I'd have welcomed that thing to have a rubber nose! 

Well, I'm off to work this evening and then again tomorrow from 3-11.Have plans to play minis on Friday with my friend Mary (after we both go to our gyms--YEAH Mary!).  Then Saturday is UPS day.  I think on Sunday I'm going to try to plow through some of the clutter around here.  Maybe THIS will be the year we clean out all the closets in the house like we have said we would do every year for the last 4 or 5 years.

Can you believe there is STILL some snow/ice on our deck?  It's been almost 2 weeks since it snowed and we've had a couple of days with temperatures above 45.  Sorry to my Pittsburgh and Maryland family, but we just don't have snow stay around like this around here.

Take care......

No comments:

Post a Comment