Friday, February 5, 2010

Taxes

We'll have taxes as long as ducks swim barefoot.

How true, ducks do swim barefoot!!!  That's all I'm going to say about today's saying---taxes are too depressing.

Not much going on around here.  It has been raining ALL day-- a cold, cold rain, but at least it is not snow, although snow would look prettier.  Speaking of snow, our deck STILL has snow/ice from LAST Friday even with all this rain.  I'm really sick of this weather!

Walked 3 miles on the treadmill today then came home to a crockpot of soup I put on before leaving for work this morning.  I tried a recipe from a coworker-- we really liked it!  It was a chicken broth base with kielbasa, shredded hashbrown potatoes and cheese--what's not to like!!!

Hoping to get some laundry done and play a little in my studio tomorrow--not planning on doing much else.

Take care and stay warm.......later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment