Wednesday, February 10, 2010

When it's time to eat, you might say......

Let's get greasy 'round the mouth.

Are you thinking fried chicken, corn on the cob, hush puppies and sweet tea--- 'coz I sure am!!!!!  All things I'm staying away from right now. But I can dream. 

So, I had to go in early tonight to work on the schedule-- my phone rang on the way in and the day charge nurse asked me if I wanted to flex down---- decisons, decisions, decisions--- alas, I am weak and said yes--- but I still went in for the schedule then worked in the office until about 10:30. So, I am sitting here at home now.  I'm going to read Tuesday's paper then get some sleep.  I have to work tomorow night (well, I guess it is technically tonight). 

This weekend is the half marathon in Myrtle Beach-- Kris will be running along with their friend Josh.  They did it last year, too.

Jennie got a coin from Mason's wing commander for her work on a bake sale raising money for a family activity for the unit.  Way to go Jennie!!!!

Mary had an ultrasound last week, too soon to tell what the little one is, but we'll know soon enough.

I've got no idea what my boys are up to, but their wives are keeping busy!!

That's all for now....take care........

No comments:

Post a Comment