Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HMMMMMMMMM.........

Is it a bad thing I DON'T remember posting last night?????????  I worked 3-11:30 yesterday after working 7P on Monday night--so I only had about 4 hours of sleep between shifts--well, I guess it's time to catch up..

Monday's saying was........

Unreliable person....

He sure ain't someone you'd tie off to in a storm.

Yes,  it is always important to know who/what your anchor is tied to.

and for Tuesday.....

If your friend is suffering from a hangover, you might say....

Looks like you've spent the night sortin' wildcats.

I don't know about you, but I've got a very funny image in my mind!

and to get us up to date----- A Good Ol' Boy.........

....Is tougher than a one-eared alley cat.

I think this one goes with yesterday's saying-- once again, the picture in my head is hilarious!

Well, gotta go pack my dinner and get ready for work....more later........

No comments:

Post a Comment