Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lack of Character

He's nothin' but an empty sack.

And again I say....... I can think of several people I've known, worked with, been acquainted with, etc..... that could be described using this saying.

Today was a stay at home day......there is still snow and ice on the streets and what melted today is expected to refreeze tonight.  Schools have already been closed for tomorrow.  I have to work tomorrow night so no reason to get up early in the morning.

I spent a little while out in the studio today---- didn't really accomplish anything--- just couldn't get inspired.  Maybe I'll go back up there this evening, or maybe not..........

I baked chicken today, we had couscous and green beans with it and I have my dinner for tomorrow and Tuesday night ready to go.

Gonna sign off for now, Amos is trying to help me type and he's a bad speller......

Later............

No comments:

Post a Comment