Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Like Today's saying!

If you see how much fun your child is having at the county fair, you might say......

She's like a lost dog in a meat market.

I'm not sure which image I like better--- a child enjoying a fair or a dog lose in a meat market!  They both make me smile.  So, get both images in your mind and let me know which one you like best!

Off to work tonight and tomorrow night and on call on Saturday, so, I don't know how current I'll be able to stay....I'll do my best!

Still waiting to see what kind of precipitation we will get tomorrow and Saturday.  Guess tomorrow night I'll take some extra provisions just in case.  Last night I heard maybe 10 inches today, I heard 2 or 4 or 6 inches.  Since nobody knows but God, I'll jut do my best to be prepared.

Gotta walk the dogs and feed them before I leave.

Later........

No comments:

Post a Comment