Monday, January 11, 2010

Something I know well....

Anxiety.....

Worryin' gives small things big shadows.


I can relate to this one-- how many times have I blown something so small into such a HUGE deal that I can't sleep?????  Too many to count that's for sure!  I need to post this one on my mirror or some other prominent place to remind me to keep life in perspective.

Worked out with Megan this afternoon-- I did squats on the Bosu with the platform side up--yes, that's right, klutzy me did 3 sets of 15 and didn't fall off once!  She had me do a cardio sprint on the elliptical for 5 minutes with the threat of push ups and pull ups if I let it pause during the sprint-- well--------she tricked me--  I did my part and didn't pause my workout, but still had to do push ups, BUT someone was on the assisted pull up machine, so I did lat pull downs instead.  I ended with 2 sets of a 60 second plank and 25 crunches.  It was a challenging workout, but I felt great when we were done!

Well, can't think of too much else to say (can't believe it can you), so guess I'll sign off for now...

Take care........

No comments:

Post a Comment