Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I need some help with today's saying......

Dependability

He can haul a sawed log to hell and back.

Honestly, I have NO clue how that saying has anything to do with dependability, but I didn't write the calendar.  So, please, if you have any ideas or explanations or have ever HEARD this saying, leave a comment and help me out.  Thanks!

Such a busy day today.... went to my friend Mary's to play for a while, I got a kit put together (of course it still has to be painted and aged, but it IS together).  Helped Mary make some decisions about a couple of UFO's she is working on and she gave me ideas for a couple of mine (and gave me a stern look to see that I brought a NEW kit to work on).  Mary made a broccoli and rice soup for lunch-- it was really good.  She got the recipe from one of her Taste of Home books-- I've gottta get the recipe from her!

After playing this morning, I got my teeth cleaned.  The hygienist gave me an A+ for flossing-- Dr Martin is more reserved, but she knows how hard she had to work to convince me to floss every day (of course, having worked in dental offices for 15 years, it's not like I didn't know the drill, but I am a bit hardheaded) and won't take any chances I'll slack off!!!  I have to go back in 2 weeks to have a filling replaced-- it's probably been in my mouth more than 30 years, so I guess it's time.

Went to Zumba this evening---it is a lot of fun!!! I have no idea WHAT I am doing, but I'm having fun and I haven't tripped anybody (yet), so I'll keep going back when I am off on Wednesday's. 

Getting my eyes checked in the morning, no other plans except to work tomorrow night.  I know, it's hard not to be jealous of my exciting life.  I'm going to go finish eating my orange......take care...later.....



No comments:

Post a Comment