Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Today Was the Best Day of the Year!!!

Why you may ask was today better than any other day--- well, I'll tell you......today I got to have my mammogram--- that's right----- I had the privilege of having my boobs woman-handled and squished this morning-- it was wonderful!!! (I hope you can hear all the sarcasm I am trying to convey to you).

OK-- on to today's saying...... Thief

He's as low as a snake in a wagon track.

Wow, that is pretty low---- I thought a snake in the grass was low--- but, this guy is REALLY low.

I also had a bone density scan this morning--- I am 5 feet 4 1/2 inches tall which was my height when I had my first scan 5 years ago! 

I met with Megan at the gym today-- she had me working on legs today--- lots of legs--- and then some more legs----and believe it or not-- MORE LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Got to spend some time this afternoon in my studio--think I'm going to head back up there for a little while..

I'm working tomorrow night and Friday night-- waiting "anxiously" to see what the weather will be the next few days-- we could have rain, or sleet, or ice, or snow---guess we'll have to wait and see.

Take care......later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment